We have experienced coaches who work with high school coaches to develop players and team attitude.
* Maximize the potential of each player.
* Build strong teams.
* Develop leadership skills.
* Expect and encourage positive attitudes.
Storm Playing Philosophy
At the younger levels, there is more equity in playing time. As they develop and teams work to find the strongest possible combination, not all players will get equal playing time. All will play, though. Playing time is earned in practice and during game-time performance. The Student-Athlete will:
* exhibit qualities of selflessness
* be a great teammate
* enter each practice/game with a genuine desire to improve
* enhance team chemistry
* be positive
* MUST not suffer from “Entitlement Syndrome”
* attend practice
* have an attitude that leads to team success
* remind parent/guardian to support athlete and team success